Yes! After months of preparations the trip is finally and officially happening!!
Since then we have worked together on several projects all over Europe, but for a very long time we couldn’t match our calendars… until now.
Today, everything is fixed, dates and venues are secured and we are going to make a splash on the West Coast!
*** Edit *** As expected the first event Sold-Out almost instantly!
And to meet an overwhelming demand we have decided to organise an additional event:
Proceed to Booking Page >>
During the hyped 8 hours we will give all our heart and soul and will cover.
You will get to know everything from our workflow from start to finish.
If you would like to join us please book your seat asap to avoid disappointment – First Come First Served!
9:30 – 9:40 Meet & Greet
9:40 – 11:30 Open with an Overview Presentation:
– Covering “know how”,
– Photo and Lighting gear
– Tools for Milk forms,
– Approach and a deconstruction of the previous images,
11:30 – 11:45 Questions & Answers
11:45 – 11:55 Coffee Break
12:00 – 13:30 Full Liquid Photoshoot:
– Setting up and principals when working with Liquids,
– How to position your lights and explore how to use three-dimensional lighting effects
– Showing how to get the right results,
– Working with a model and assistants,
13:30 – 13:45 Questions & Answers
13:45 – 13:55 Coffee Break
14:00 – 17:15 Post-Production Session:
– An overview presentation – explaining approach to the liquid post-process
– Work through the post-production of the taken photographs up to the Final Milky Illustration,
– Get to know recipes, tips and techniques for bringing the whole shoot together.
17:15 – 17:30 Questions & Answers
We will shoot at EVS Studios in North Hollywood, California.
To give you a little teaser of what might happen, please enjoy Jay Jessop in our latest work Jay vs Jay.
More about that piece and BTS material next week.
And now after a very busy week and absolutely smashing Workshop in Frankfurt we are off to Venice to recover and get ready to bring you more awesome stuff!
Please watch that space.
Jaroslav @AurumLight Team
You might also like: